Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Think I'll Hang on to You

I'm still working on my cards for my Grab Bag Swap from Angila. I can't help it. I really like this combo of brown, denim and yellow.

The sketch comes from the Everybody Art Challenge #78. This card took forever. I really struggle with multi-layer cards. I'm still trying to decide if I need add something. I want to keep it masculine so flowers are out. Any suggestions? In keeping with my Masculine theme, this card fits the Charisma Card Challenge for the week.


While Valentine's Day is over, "Love" is the challenge for Simon Says, Cute Card Thursday and Delightful Sketches & Challenges so I will be submitting it for all three this week.

Recipe

Stamps: Changito Knee Hugger & Matching Sentiment

Paper: Buckaroo Blue, Whisper White, Brazzil Yellow, Unknown Brown and Blue DP

Techniques: Prismacolours with baby oil

Accessories: Brown ribbon from a previous swap

6 comments:

  1. love this fun image on your Valentine! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! What a cute image! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great job! Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab card. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another super sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches and Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card--I love the colors and ribbon! Thank you for joining EAC!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete