I did it! I made a baby girl card. I make more baby cards right now than I do Christmas cards. I still need to up my stash. I gave away my last 3 baby girl cards this week. DS had several friends that all had little sisters. There are still 4 more babies in our circle that I'm expecting by the end of December and we all know you end up giving more than one card when they are close to you. (Both an arrival and shower card.)
This card is a complete using up my stash inspiration.
- The baby carriage came in an image swap over a year ago.
- The buttons were being thrown out by a friend.
- The ribbon was part of a grab bag swap 6 months ago.
- The cardstock I got on sale two years ago in a going out of business sale.
- The heart brads were one of the first embellishments for cards I ever bought.
- The sentiment was one of the first sets I ever bought 5 years ago.
Challenges this card meets:
The Pink Elephant - We love Buttons
Colour Create Challenge - Pink, Green (leaves on the buggy) and Cream
Creative Card Crew - Blooming Marvelous (flower on buggy & babies are marvelous)
One Stop Craft - Congratulations
Paper Playtime - Ribbons, Buttons or Rhinestones
Paper Sundaes - Use Your Stash (Loving this challenge!!!)
Stamp Something - Something to Celebrate