Thursday, October 21, 2010

Remembrance


Wow, now that I've finished I am totally loving this card. I admit I was hyperventilating when I received this image for the Delightful Inspiration Challenge. All that hair to colour with an image I wouldn't normally pick for myself. Add to it that the challenges I want to do right now all involve pink. I'm a bit of a tomboy. I've never worn pink. Well for someone who doesn't "do" pink, I seem to have a lot of it in my stash. I just kept pulling out reams of pink paper.

This card will go to SCS "Hope you can cling to challenge", specifically the challenge to make a square card with 4 layers and 4embellishments. I used ribbon, a charm, stickles (glitter glue for Lynn) on the flower centres, and rhinestones.

I"ll be mailing the card to the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center who is holding a card drive at the moment. I'd love to know if a Canadian Cancer Centre is doing the same thing.

Challenges this Card Meets:
Delightful Inspirations - Breast Cancer Awareness - combine with SCS Hope Challenges
Double Delight - Think Pink
Craftalicious - Anything Goes
Meljen's Designs - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Use Promarkers
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I agree I'm not a pink peep either but seem to have loads of it in my stash. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the CAS card.. beautiful image too. Thank you for playing with us with the anything goes challenge at MelJens Designs this week! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Such a lovely image
    Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Anything Goes challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great coloring!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT :)

    ReplyDelete