Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dance Like No One's Watching

Sorry for being so quiet recently. Christmas has been crazy! I love the holiday but to be honest, I always look forward to Dec. 27th, the day I take down Christmas and start the relaxing part of my holiday. Now I can start crafting again!

I love this quote - it always makes me think of my sister who has it on her wall. I didn't have a stamp for it so I computer generated it in Word using Dakota font.

I didn't have prismas to match my DP so I Copic coloured some white ones. The DP is really some Christmas paper but I think the scrolls and colours can be used all year.

Challenges This Card Meets:
7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - You Pick the Challenge (I chose Challenge #32 Petals and Pearls.)
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - Pearls
Moving Along with the Times - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, this is a fabulous sentiment, and looks really great on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine
    A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and sentiment Christine!!! Great use of the pearls too!!! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the pearls with bling framing! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC Pearl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic project. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete