Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Well Read


Did you know that the My Favourite Things Wednesday Stamp Club is due at 12:00 noon
EST on Tuesdays? That means I have to have it posted by Monday night? Where is the Wednesday involved in this? Can you tell I missed the deadline? Grr. I had this done a couple of days ago but had trouble with the camera.

I should not be anywhere near my card stock right now. I have so much work to do and the house is falling apart. That is exactly why I could not stay away! I have more to post...

The card follows the sketch from this weeks My Favourite Stamps blog. The image and sentiment are both from MFS but from different sets. The card is a bit of a joke. DH and I go on vacation to read. Until ebooks came out, we would take one case for clothes and the other for books.

The patterned paper is from the package DH gave me last Christmas. I will NEVER use it up but it makes him happy when he sees me using it. The flowers are white Prismas that I have coloured with my Copics. I just love that technique. I would never buy a package of orange flowers but it's so fabulous to have the flexibility to make some.

Other Challenges This Card Meets:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simon Says Challenge - No Cook Recipe (1 image, 2 patterned papers, 3 types of embellishments. I used Prismas, half pearls and a brad)

No comments:

Post a Comment