Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Guardian Angel

I just love this image from Paper Makeup Stamps. My little ones were premature and I recieved a card with this image while my first was in the hospital. It reminds me of a guardian angel looking after a little one until she's big enough for Mommy to hold. Little things like that mean a lot when you can't hold your baby. I just had to have this stamp and share it with others.

The card is for another little one that will be spending a while at Children's Hospital. I wanted to send Mommy and Daddy something practical to cover the gas and parking fees while they have to go visiting every day.

The DP is from my Coscto pack and is embossed with my new folder called Budding Vine from Craft Concepts. It is very deep embossing so it created a very distressed look with my thin DP that looked really cool once I got over the fact it was not what I was expected. The sentiment was a little extra from a friend. The ribbon and the charm are both from Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment