Monday, June 13, 2011

Happily Ever After


My new Gina K. order came in and I'm in love! The luxury white cardstock is so gorgeous; thick and smooth. I also couldn't help myself and bought this tag set. It is such a perfect size for cards and I love the font.

I had wanted to try the Class Act Insider Challenge this week but was a bit stumped on the sketch until I thought of this technique. I cut the hearts with my Nesties and then ran them through my Big Shot in inked embossing folders. I love how it turned out! The ribbon was actually taken off of one of DS's teddy bears. The ribbon was long and not sewn a the neck. It was a chocking hazard - at least that's what I told my husband!

Challenges this Card Meets:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Your card is just stunning. Love your technique with the hearts. I had to laugh at the choking hazard Lol how funny.

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete