Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Alien Invasion


Bonus points to anyone that can identify the movie quote I used.  I think my warped sense of humour got the best of me again.  The card is for DH who loves anything related to science fiction.  I couldn't help myself.  I saw the alien image and I was itching to get to my computer to get a good quote.  I was surprised at how hard it was to find a PG quote.  Quotes from the Aliens movies were not ones I wanted on my mantel.

The image is from Rick St. James, who is our sponsor this week at For Fun Challenges.  He has some amazingly detailed images.  Our winner will get the images used by our design team this week.  Our challenge is anything Halloween this week.  Aliens count don't you think?

Hope you'll come play too!

3 comments:

  1. As I said before I love love that quote. How funny and totally cracked me up!! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Showed card to DH and we both had a chuckle, I sure felt that way for a long time LOL!

    ReplyDelete