Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Boo!

Can you tell I love Halloween?  I sometimes send more Halloween cards than Christmas cards.  I can write them before report card season so I often get them out early.  This card was very simple but lots of fun to make.  I used one of Meljen's freebies and printed it 3 times.  One as a test, then I taped my pumpkin card to it to print directly on the pumpkin shape.  I printed it a third time with a thick sheet of white for my ghosts and cut them out and adhered them on top of the pumpkin.  I finally printed the image a fourth time onto some gold cardstock for the BOO stars.  So cute and with lots of green bling, I know it will be well enjoyed.  Perhaps I could use it as my "You've been BOOed card this year!"  with a treat of goodies.

This card fits this week's theme at For Fun Challenges.  We're using pumpkin, but not jack-o-lantern images.  I love any excuse to use my pumpkin Spellbinders.  Meljen's is very generously giving our winner 4 images of their choice.  Hope you'll join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment