Monday, January 9, 2012

Love, Love, Love


 This is what I get for watching Love Actually while crafting.  I had the wedding song, Love, Love Love, playing stuck in my head.  I had cut and embossed a ton of these images when I had borrowed them from a friend a while a go.  I just loved them.  The card fits a standard business envelope.  Once I made one though, I had to play with it.


Why not use different colours?  I think the yellow would be better in green.  What do you think?


  I love how the pink background mades the white die cuts pop.  It's fantastic in real life.


I liked the pink so much, I made one version that I'm going to keep to give DH.  Love how it looks in red!  Are you bored with this card yet?

The embossing folder is a Cuttlebug one that came if you bought a Cuttlebug.  I loved them so much, I borrowed them from a friend.  I originally had over a hundred of these hearts cut but I'm already starting to run low.  Good news, I found these folders and die cut at a garage sale.  Funny, my girlfriend says she never uses them because she can't think of what to do with them.  I love them though.


Challenges these Cards Meet:
Joan's Garden - use pink or red, embossing, hearts and embellishments of your choice
Paper Sundaes - Saturated Colours
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
The Pixie Cottage - Monochromatic


2 comments:

  1. These cards are stunning and very elegant.
    Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Frncy

    If you want in my blog you can find a blog candy (until 15th January)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute creations! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at THE PIXIE COTTAGE this week:)

    ReplyDelete