Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Sorry, if you are here to see the latest card, please scroll down.

I thought this would be a good opportunity to list my New Year's resolutions.  I tend to list many and then celebrate what gets done rather than get upset that I can't meet them all.  This year I really want to use my stash  and to do this I want to:

1)  Use all my stamps 3 times this year.  If I don't want to use it, it needs to leave my collection.  I'm not worried about going through all my stamps this year, this is about not buying more when I have so much and reducing what I've outgrown.

2)  Use at least one pre-stamped image a month.  I have a huge box of pre stamped images that I never look at.  I will just stamp a new image rather than look in the box.  12 cards won't put a dent in the pile but it will get me started.

3)  Use my scraps.  I'm pretty good about this but I want to really decrease my stash this year.

4)  I will not buy any new DP this year until I can reduce my stash down to one magazine holder.  This may not be in my lifetime but I will try.

Good luck to you in your crafting goals!


1 comment:

  1. these are all very good crafting resolutions. Good luck with them, and thanks for inspiring me to try to do similar ones too :-)

    ReplyDelete