Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Snowy Wishes


We are doing snowflake/snowman images at For Fun this week. Yeah! I love snow.  Probably because we usually only get one or two snowfalls a year here.  The whole town just shuts down and all the kids come out.

I was very excited to get the Stamping Up's So Many Scallops set on craigslist.  I don't have the punch so I had to use it just as a circle but I've had lots of fun playing with it.  You may have noticed other cards with them recently.  The snowflake pendant is one die I've had forever but as much as I love it, I've had trouble finding images that fit.


Hope you'll join us!

3 comments:

  1. Elegant and clean card. Love the snowflake. :)

    develop apps for android

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Christine, I do love that snowflake.
    Thanks for replying to my question about IBAN payments, flipping banks lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Nice snowflake too... Love the soft color you used.
    quality website design

    ReplyDelete