Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Vintage Canucks

We're going round in circles at For Fun Challenges so I decided to make  circle card.   When looking for paper to match our theme, I found this DP that reminded me a little of hockey pucks so I pulled out my Zac from Paperworks Co.  Well the colours made me think of the vintage Canucks uniform.  My brother is eventually going to get the whole NHL.  I printed the old logo at about 1.5cm in diameter and then cut it out and glued it to the coloured uniform.  The sentiment was found on a page of hockey quotes.  That was fun in and of itself!  Here's a closeup of Zack.  The logo is still hard to see but it's there!



I do hope you'll join us this week.


Other Challenges this card meets:
Cards for Men - Cheeky Chappies
Crafts and Me - Circles
Creative Card Crew - Vintage (Hockey Uniform)
Cupcake Craft - Going Dotty



2 comments:

  1. Smashing card love the way you have added the dots for the challenge,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card this is hun great image and papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete