Sunday, January 13, 2013

Merry Christmoose


I found it interesting that this has been DH's favourite card in a little while.  I'm not sure if it is because it is a distinctly masculine card or because it is a masculine card with cool embellishments.  He actually commented on how much he liked the pearls for the snow.  Go figure, men like bling too!

The image is another tag that I am recycling.  The pearls started as a way to cover up the hole left by removing the attached ribbon.  I then realized that having only one pearl looked out of place and then covered all the white snow dots with pearls of various sizes.

The card uses Close to Cocoa with Waltzing Mouse's Text It stamp.  I am falling in love with their stamps but am having a terrible time trying to get into their forum.  I've tried for weeks.  The Mellow Moss of the green is stamped with Heartfelt Creations' Snowflake Medley in white Versamark.  The snowflakes are a Creative Memories punch.

Challenges this Card Meets:

Loves Rubber Stamps - Uses Dies or Punches (Snowflake Die)
Stamping with the Dragon - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment