Friday, March 22, 2013

Sitting Pretty





This image was probably the first one I did with Copics.  I was using some borrowed from my friend, HappyCrafter and somehow it never was made into a card.  Today's card was an attempt to follow a sketch that was an epic fail.  I couldn't get it balanced so I just ran with what I had.  I quite like the pink and green combo, not one that I normally try.  I was trying for a green card but the pink ribbon on her shirt just called to be popped out.  The flowers are form my stash and I'm pretty sure the brads are 7 years old.  I had bought them to decorate a girlfriend's wedding comment cards and these were some of the leftovers.

Challenges this Card Meets:
Speedy TV's Inspiration Challenge - In the Garden.  I was totally inspired by the colours.  Can you tell?
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Anything Goes
Send A Smile for Kids - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to play in the Inspiration Challenge. I can definitely tell you were inspired by the colors -- very pretty card. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty color combo...it turned out really nice
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, and yes that's it!!!! The Bridges of Madison County, thanks!!! I also joined your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely colors-thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy challenges this week!
    Michelle PDE DT

    ReplyDelete