Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How Merry, How Bright


I was surprised by how much I liked these non-traditional cards when they were completed.  I was determined to use up the purple DP which had snowflakes on it.  Not my usual thing but I'm trying to use up a Christmas 6x6 pack.   Luckily the paper matched the only 3 purple Copics I own.  It's hard to see but I did a graduation of colours on the sentiment.  One card uses gold accents the other silver.  Both are joy fold card which are hard to photograph.  

Challenges this Card Meets:
Fussy and Fancy - More than One Fold (Joy Fold)
Crafty Catz - Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnut's Extra Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes for Christmas
Creative Corner - Christmas in July
Paper Playtime - Use Patterned Paper
Send A Smile for Kids - Christmas In July
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. Love the purple used on these cards! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and that NOEL is very attractive and classy - thanks for adding these lovely cards for my CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon - August challenge starts at midnight tonight. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the non traditional colours too! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I like the purple on a Christmas card! Thanks for joining us here for the Christmas in July challenge at SAS4K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely christmas card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the fancy fold and actually have to say I'm loving the purple colour combo for the xmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely done in that colour too...I need to think more outside the box...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are fabulous Christmas card, love the colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete