Saturday, August 17, 2013

Jingle All the Way


Playing with an image that was in my stash.  I think it's from Meljen's Designs.  I had coloured it and then dropped my copic on the paper, luckily not on the image but close enough that I didn't know what to do with it.  I ended up fussy cutting around it and mounting it on some white Brazzil paper DH bought me when I sadly mentioned I was out of white paper.  Is he not amazing?  He went to the the LSS and got it as a surprise for me.  Some women get flowers; I get card stock and love him all the more!

Everything else was also from my scrap stash.  The tag had a bit of black ink on the edge so I coloured it with a silver Sharpie and it looked good as new.  The sentiment is one of my new favourites from MFP's Joyous Season.  You will probably see it a lot in the next little bit.  I hope they will also come out with one that says "Happy Christmas" so I can send it to the UK relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment