Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Home Sweet Home


This week's twist on Sketch with a Twist is to make a house warming card.  This card was super quick.  I instantly knew what I wanted to do.  Here you're getting a preview of the new Primitive set from Mark's Finest Papers.  It's so adorable.  I stamped it with Chocolate Chip on some scrap designer paper.    The ground and the pathway were then drawn in.  The yellow and green are in fact the flip sides of the same scrap.  I had to mount the green to get enough paper to complete the card.  The scrap wasn't quite large enough.

I finally broke down and bought the Spellbinder's Fancy Tags because I had completely used up the ones that I had cut from a friend's set and I use them all the time.  I love having the possibility of tags matching colours to my projects.  The sentiment fit beautifully.

I hope you'll join us this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment