Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Can Flowers Be Masculine?



Angela gave us a great sketch this week on MFP's Sketch with a Twist.  We are to use fabric today and  I kind of stretched it a bit by using a dryer sheet as my fabric.  I had made this flower months ago using my tattered flowers die.  I then sprayed the sheet with watered down acrylic blue paint and glimmer mist.  The edges than had Stickles put on them.  I love the look but the flower always seemed too large for a card.  It works well on the 5 x 7 layout though.  I only laugh because the blue and beige looks masculine but it has a flower with a pink centre.  Hmmm.  It's a great card for work however, because with the larger format, we'll be able to get lots of signatures.  In case you are wondering, all the DP is from Creative Memories and the sentiment is from MFP's set.

Challenges this Card Meets:
MFP's Sketch with a Twist - Use Fabric

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty sketch card
    And like the color that you use
    Thank for showing

    ReplyDelete