Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thinking of You In Blue



This week's challenge on MFP's Simple Salutations is to use flowers.  I already had this paper on my table and was cleaning up and found this medallion that has been floating around for years.  I had even given it to my sister who also makes cards at one point and it has come back to me.  It works beautifully with the paper so I'm putting it back into use.  The base is Night of Navy.  The patterned paper came from a UK paper-crafting magazine.  The beautiful script sentiment came from Hello Trucks.  

Challenges this Card Meets:
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Vintage
Simon Says Stamp - Use a Rubber or Clear Stamp

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blue card; love the medallion and the script sentiment is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely colour combo.Great card design. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous CAS card! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely! http://justjingle.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-bit-of-cas-ual-fall-and-ribbon.html

    ReplyDelete