Sunday, December 29, 2013

She's A Sunflower


I'm still playing with the pre-coloured images I had done on my last trip to Victoria.  Colouring always makes the ferry trip seem shorter.  The image is from SU's retired "A Flower for All Seasons."  I used the sunburst technique in order to use up some more scraps.  This is unknown DP that I've had for years.  The sentiment is also from a retired SU set.  I'm not sure if it's All Year Cheer I or II since I have both sets and keep them together.  The base is Certainly Celery.

Now I just have to write all those Thank You cards from Christmas.

Challenges this Card Meets:
MFP's Tutorial Challenge - Sunburst Technique
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
Oldie but Goodie - Tartan or Check
Sentimental Sundays - Favourite Challenge #146 Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge  - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Cute card and the background looks great! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blue & yellow paper combination! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at TTSTV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty spring card!!! Love it after Christmas to get you in a warm mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a beautifully cheery card for a positively gloomy day here in the UK!! thanks for sharing with us at Oldie but a goodie and good luck! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cheerful and sunny looking. Thanks for joining TTSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - love the way you've used the papers!
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete