Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Look Out for Mr. Stork


This week's Simple Salutations is to make a card that has something with wings.  Don't just think birds, it could also be airplanes, insects or butterflies.  I, however, have babies on the brain since my brother announced that he and his wife are pregnant.  So I was very excited to get the new MFP "Bundle of Joy" set so I could play with the stork image.  We don't know the sex of the baby yet so you will probably just see lots of baby cards for the next little while.

I'm not quite sure what is happening with the colours on this card; the star is don't in Night of Navy, not black and so is the layer under the stork.  Grr.  I even took several photos outside to try and get the proper light.  Worse, the navy in the plaid and the Night of Navy actually match in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment