Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pocket Full of Christmas Wishes


Today's challenge on MFP's Sketch with a Twist is to make a pocket card.  Love them, they are perfect because gift cards can also be tucked inside.  Hence why I wanted to make a Christmas card.  I had fun playing with scraps.  The base is a card that I had scored incorrectly and was therefore too large on one side, which was cut to become my base and the smaller side became my tag.  I had so much fun with the non traditional paper that matched my base, the teal is the opposite side.  I lucked out and found a foam bauble that matched and added some pearls to make it more interesting.  The ribbon actually matches the base; it;s raspberry, not red.  The snowflakes from from MFP's Calendar set and the sentiment from their, 'Tis the Season set.  The tag with sentiment comes straight out.

Challenges this Card Meets:

1 comment:

  1. What fun colors you used! Love ideas of using the pocket card for gift cards, too!

    ReplyDelete