Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Chantilly Lace


This week's Simple Salutation was to make a card with lace, twine or ribbon.  I found this gorgeous sketch on Just Add Ink that I thought would work perfectly with this month's new release from MFP's Camellia.  I decided I really wanted to use lace but couldn't find any in my stash so I went on a hunt: through all my craft areas, the Christmas box, my jewellery box (in case I had some pretty bags with lace), my clothes and finally down into the 4-foot crawl space.  I found an old nightgown and stitch-ripped off some lace and love the look of it here.  DH thought I was crazy.

Challenges this Card Meets:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes for April
Glitter and Sparkle - Spring Colours
Sir Stampalot - Use Punches or Dies
Fairytale Stamper - Bingo (Lace, Die cut, Flower)
Sweet Stampin - Lots of Layers (7 Layers on top of the base)


No comments:

Post a Comment