Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Don't Be Koi... Call Me



I've had these koi images from MFP's Koi Fish set for a while now and they have been percolating in my brain.  When the challenge came out on MFP's Sketch with a Twist to make a "Thinking of You" card, this pun came popping into my head.  If you've been here before, you know I can't resist a bad pun.  So why start now?  Maybe I should start labelling my puny cards as well.  What do you think?

Challenges This Card Meets:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - A card to make me laugh
Amusing Challenges - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment! soooooo punny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love that sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderfully funny! Love the colors you used and the koi images! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sentiment placing and embossing and colours looks great. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very amusing card and clever sentiment. Thanks for sharing it with us at Make My Monday this week.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete