Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pictures of Lily


This week's Sketch with a Twist is to make a card for a special woman.  With Mother's Day around the corner, you may wish to do that.  I'd already finished my Mother's Day cards so I decided to make a card for another special lady who wasn't feeling well at work.

I was a little frustrated making this card at first because I kept dropping my Copics and ruining images.  This is what happens when you have lots of "help".  Not wanting to start AGAIN, I fussy cut out the top of one image that had yellow all over the stem and popped it up on an image that had green on the flower to make a dimensional card.  It's hard to seek but there are sparkles in the centre of the flower and along the edges of the blue.  I used MFP's  new Tiger Lily set that will be coming out this month.  The sentiment is not really blurry but is caused by the camera focusing on the flower.  It's also from the same set.

I know the colours are a bit bright for a get well card but I love the cheerfulness of the card and hope it brightens her day.

1 comment:

  1. Christine, your card is beautiful! Love the tiger lily and your coloring is gorgeous! What a cheerful get well card!

    ReplyDelete