Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Prairie Coneflower


I'm back!  I had a wonderful time visiting relies in England.  Now it's back to the day-to-day.  This was way more fun than doing laundry.

This week's challenge on MFP's Sketch with a Twist is to use at least one button.  I played with MFP's Coneflower image.  I used the double flower image and then fussy cut it out to fit this layout.  The sentiment is from the Roses set.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye.  In order to have a matching embellishment, I ended up colouring the prism with my copics.  I love that technique.  Hope you'll play too!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous; love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, I love this card. The colors are great and I really like that background paper. Great job on the sketch.
    ~Emily~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coneflower image is gorgeous in blue!!! Love your beautiful card.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete