Saturday, June 6, 2015

Nesting Ornaments.


It's never too early to start making Christmas cards right?  The challenge on MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends is to use die cuts to make design by cutting out the centres.  I really like how cutting out centre makes the ornaments look so much more delicate than they normally do.  For the branches I used Joyous Season stamped in Old Olive, Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss.  The sentiment is stamped in Rose Red with a stamp from Snowflakes.  The strings were hand drawn.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card. Love the way you layered the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the way you used the ornament die to create your beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Christine. Makes me think I need to get started on my Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete