Friday, August 21, 2015

Gasp! You're How Old?


Today's challenge at MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends is to make a card with a candle or to decorate a candle.  This is my second attempt.  I tried to make a candle holder but learned that you need to remove masks while the paint is still wet.  Oops.

I enjoyed making this one.  I always love making shaker cards.  This one has an aperture window in it to see the sentiment that's on the inside.  I used the Birthday Mini set.  It says, "Gasp! You're how old?"  I then used Happy Birthday underneath.  The window was made with a piece of a photo protector sleeve and some birthday Minion confetti.  I'm addicted to the confetti at the dollar store near my mother's place.  Look for some Minion cards later!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card; love the window shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Christine, I love shaker cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun Christine, love the shaker, always a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to make a see-through shaker card!!! What a totally fun idea. A lucky someone is going to be delighted to receive this one!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete