Sunday, December 11, 2016

There's Always Room for More Decorations...


Surprise, I'm back!  I know, I know, it's been a year.  A lot has happened.  We moved, I lost my mojo, I took up crochet.  It's Christmas though and I needed cards and I have way too many supplies to justify buying cards.  DH is just glad to see me creating.

This card is based on an old Mojo Monday sketch that I've lost.

Stamps:  Changito from Stampendous, So Many Scallops (retired) from Stampin' Up
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Unknown DP
Accessories:  Recycled ribbon, old foam to pop up the sentiment

Challenges this Card Meets:
Addicted to Stamps:  Stamp (no digis) + Christmas
Come and Get It Challenge:  Christmas
Dragonfly Dreams: Christmas
Glitter'N'Sparkle:  Anything Goes
heArtfelt Stamping: Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish:  Christmas Card with a Die Cut
The Ribbon Girls:  Christmas Card and must use ribbon
Sunday Stamps:  Gingerbread Colour Scheme


6 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card! I love all the different circular elements and that fabulous patterned paper in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute - I love the little monkey! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny Christmascard. Beautiful colours and sweet image.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! You did a fabulous job working with the festive DSP, such a cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love the layout you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Thank you for playing at my heARTful stamping challenge last week. Please come to visit again!

    ReplyDelete