Sunday, May 30, 2010

Flowery Thank You


Just playing today with some large silk flowers that I have. I often don't know what to do with them because they tend to dominate a card but I think I made it work in this case. The flower was orginally baby blue but I coloured it with a red copic #R29 and it turned this fabulous shade of raspberry. The base is Certainly Celery with a scrap of Bazzil's Raspberry paper and some unkown DP. The sentiment is SU's Wonderful Words (retired). I finished it with some pearls.

Challenges this card fits:
Creative Card Crew - Pink and Green

4 comments:

  1. very pretty! beautiful flower Christine!
    Thank you for joining us @ Creative Card Crew!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower! Great focus on the card and goes so lovely with the papers. hugs Shelley

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower looks fabulous there, a great show piece. I like the colour you achieved with it.

    ReplyDelete