Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DH's First Car


The second I saw this stamp, I just had to have it. DH's first car was a bright, baby pink Volkswagen bug that he drove in university. Needless to say, he gets lots of ribbing about this. He's been working very hard recently, so I thought he needed a pick me up.

The paper and the paper ribbon are all Creative Memories. Thanks, Lynn! The whole package is gorgeous! The image is Stamping Bella's Love Beetle Hugbug. I coloured the image with Prismacolour pencils and baby oil. I added a bit of Stickles to give it some bling. I love glitter - it must be the primary teacher in me.

Wish me luck. This is last week for Stamping Bella's design team trial run.

Other Challenges this card meets:
Charisma Cards - Die Cuts
Creative Card Crew - Sparkle and Shine
Moving Along with the Times - Glitter
Totally Papercrafts - Summer Fun (Road Trip!!!!)

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love the image and how you've coloured it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! A pink bug, very cool. My cuz had a noen green one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Your image is so adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Denise
    CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thank you for playing along with Creative Card Crew,
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete