Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bling, Bling


I wanted a simple card for my cousin's wedding. I wanted to use the razzberry cardstock and the flower ribbon since they are the wedding colours and the ribbon is being used in the decorations. A similar flower ribbon used for her mother's wedding over 30 years ago so I liked the continuity. I chose the lace background to match the dress card I made for her shower invitations.

The image is from an unknown SU set that I received in a wedding image swap last year. I added diamond stickles to give it some bling.

Hope she likes it.

Challenges this card meets:
Oldie but a Goodie - New Beginnings

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! The flower ribbon/lace looks great, and how special that it ties in with the other wedding stuff. Good choice of layout :-)

    ReplyDelete