Wednesday, May 4, 2011


My brother will be getting married next summer. I had made up this rosemary salt last summer and decanted it into some old jars for family members this Easter as a mini present. Rosemary salt can be substituted for anything that you use regular salt for, it just has a little extra flavouring. I thought it would be a good favour since 1) it is made in advance 2) would be inexpensive to make 3) reflects the casual feel the couple is trying to make. (They are getting married at a fishing lodge.) We'll have to see. My mother is campaigning to not do any favours at all.

The stamping is not the best but I didn't even think of it until it was almost time to go and DS was "helping" with the stamping and distressing. He is pretty good at distressing. The stamp is from SU's Pocket Silhouettes. I love that set and finally broke down and got it during Sale-abration.

1 comment: