Monday, July 18, 2011

O Christmas Tree


I had made an earlier post using ribbon to create an heirloom Christmas ornament. I had shown it to a crafting friend and she mentioned that she has a hard time using that much ribbon in a card and she would have made it with scrap paper. Talk about brilliant! I don't have much green ribbon but I'm being buried alive under my scraps, especially those little ones that somehow seem to multiply when I'm not looking.

This one uses my Christmas tree Nesties and scraps of Old Olive, Mellow Moss, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, and some from Brazzil - Crisp apple and a textured, sparkly green that I don't have the name but love how it seems to make the card pop. The base is more Cherry Cobbler. Can you tell that it's my new favourite colour?

Wouldn't this be great Christmas card for a single guy or the boss?

1 comment:

  1. I like it, the stripes accent well on that die cut tee, and it's got a modern look about it that is all the range it seems these days.

    ReplyDelete