Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Little Green Men

Please note that this is my second post of the day.  
Please scroll down to see my Sketch with a Twist post.


I found another one of these little aliens in my stash.  What a little cutie.  Who doesn't like guy cards that look awesome with bling?  The image is an old one from Stamping Up's Toy Box set.  The paper is from Bo Bunny's Blast Off line.  The sentiment is computer generated.  Today is just a simple card but I'm happy.  I just wish I had some Crystal Effects let for the cock pit.

Challenges this Card Meets:
Speedy TV's Simple Salutations - Out of this World
Oldie but a Goodie - Boys cards

2 comments:

  1. this card is out of this world and fits into our challenge at simple salutation. thanks for playing.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute out of this world card; love the bling on the space ship! Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge #57.

    ReplyDelete