Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Little Monkey Says, "Thank You!"


DS (age 6) is still helping me use up some old images that I had pre-stamped.  He loves being old enough to use my Copics.  (Only when Mommy is right there to check he is putting the lids on properly!)  As soon as he finished I knew exactly what background paper I needed to find.  That was the biggest challenge.  He loved colouring the flowers. I have a big jar of white ones that I just colour as needed.  He was amazed that Mommy would let him have so many pearls.  I don't mind him using the coloured ones since I seem to have lots in very weird colours but I don't usually let him play with my white ones.    I almost never have medium sized white pearls.  Why do you think that happens?

Challenges this Card Meets:
Send a Smile for Kids - Animal Cards
Creative Corner Challenges - Child's Play (My child was playing with me in making this card.)
Delightful Challenges - Make the cut (Use Diecuts)
Here Come the Boys - Lazy Summer Days


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the die cut. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Make it Pop Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael
    Great card and brilliant colouring of the monkey and all those flowers!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Here Come the Boys this time!1
    Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job Michael! Thanks for playing at Here COme The Boys Woo & Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!!! So original! thanks for playing with "Creative Corner Challenge". Good luck!

    ReplyDelete