Sunday, September 1, 2013

Birthday Party Monster


School is starting up and with that usually means I need a slew of little kid birthday cards.  This card was another stash image that was getting a bit ratty so I coloured around the image to hide the fact.  Next time I would just layer the image on navy but hey sometimes the experiments pay off.  The image is an old one from Paper Makeup.  I was so gutted when they went digital.  I loved all their rubber and don't play with it nearly enough.  Their sentiments were the best!

I know I borrowed the layout from somewhere but for the life of me, I can't remember since I had it on my computer since before I went on vacation and only got around to making it up.  If you know, I'd love the info so I can give credit where credit is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment