Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Falling into You


I had lots of fun with this week's Sketch with a Twist, which was to use many shades of brown.  At first it seemed challenging but once I clued into the fact that I could use part of an image, I was off to the races.  I had about a dozen shades of earth-toned copics out to colour these images and pulled some of my Creative Memories DP to tie in with my fall theme.  Both images came from MFP's I Am Thankful set.  I decided to leave a sentiment off, which is unusual for me but I didn't want anything to pull away from the images.  I'll add something to the inside when I go to give it away.


1 comment:

  1. Very rich with the colors you chose; fall is one of my favorite seasons for all the colors it brings to us! Great card, Christine!

    ReplyDelete