Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Forward


My stash of thank you cards is very low so I thought I'd make up a couple.  I used Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 474 for the layout.  The DP is from My Mind's Eye.  The image is Stampin' Up's A Flower for All Seasons (retired) and is another one from my pre-stamped images.  The sentiment is Gina K's Fanciful Tags (retired).  If I was to remake this card, I'd place the sentiment a bit higher but I do like the soft look of the gingham and colours.

Challenges this Card Meets:
All Sorts Challenge - Use those Dies
Send a Smile for Kids - Pastel Colours
A Creative Romance - Spring Flowers
Alphabet Challenge - D for Diecuts
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Crafty Hands - Shabby Chic
Sister Act - Make a Card
Stampin For the Weekend - Spring Colours
Card Makin Mamas - Photo Inspiration - I was inspired by the tulips.
Your Next Stamp Challenge - Photo Inspiration - Tulips
Pile It On - Floral Fantasy

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful Design thank you so much for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Blog, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge...Good Luck
    Hugs
    Suzy B ~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, i can see you used some gorgeous colors and some fun embossing on your card! Thank you for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, I do like to see gingham it freshens everything. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the image you've used. Thanks for playing along with us at Pile it On this week! Hope to see you again!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 22: spring flowers - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty project. Thank you for joining us at Pile It On this time and we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete