Monday, March 31, 2014

Sunflower Goodness



I decided to actually make some cards with some of my pre-coloured images.  Somehow Stampin' Up's Flower for All Seasons (retired) is one of those images that I seem to have a lot of in my pre-stamped pile that is my quick and it's an easy one to colour when on holidays and therefore I have a large stash of them.  I used Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 412 for the layout and again pulled all the paper from my scraps pile.  The sentiment came from one of my MFP's sets.

Challenges this Card Meets:
All Sorts Challenge - Use those Dies
Alphabet Challenge - D for Diecuts
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - April's Anything Goes
Sister Act - Make a Card
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Floral Fantasy

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Christine, I love that fun image! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for April with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete