Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hummingbird Surprises



The challenge on MFP's Simple Salutations this week is to make a summer themed card.  I was inspired by the hummingbirds that have been visiting my garden for the first time ever this summer.  They are so beautiful and will come so close that I can examine them for minutes at a time.  I'm worried the neighbour's cat might get some.

Stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers - 
Ink:  SU's Crushed Curry, Versamark's Black
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Primrose Pink, Gina K's Luxury White, DP from Costco
Dies:  Memory Box's Bamboo
Accessories:  Stampedeous's Extra Fine, Clear Embossing Powder

Challenges this Card Meets:
MFP's Simple Salutations - Summer
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Things with Wings
Crafty Creations - Things with Wings
Penny's Challenge - Embossing (I used heat embossing.)
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Christine, I love how you've added the bamboo die cuts.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete