Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bringing Up Baby


Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian readers!  Hope you have a wonderful, celebratory day!

It was so nice to have an excuse to switch from making baby shower cards and baby thank you cards. Not for me but for my DSIL, whose expecting in September.  This card will be for her.  I need to have lots of cards for all family members to give one each at the shower and probably at the birth as well.

Today's challenge on MFP's Sketch with a Twist, in case you haven't figured it out, is to make a baby announcement card.  I was very happy when I remembered this embossing folder to play with.  Aren't all babies little angels - especially when you can give them back and get a full night's sleep before going over to visit again the next day?  Sorry, my kids are past that point...

Stamps:  MFP's Bundle of Joy
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug's Baby folder
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Gina K.'s Luxury White, DP from My Mind's Eye
Diecuts:  Spellbinder's Lacey Large Ovals, Large Ovals

1 comment:

  1. Perfect embossing folder for this sweet card!! Wonderful image, too!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete