Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Canada's Birthday


Today's Simple Salutations Challenge on MFP's is to create a card using the colours of your country.  We celebrated Canada Day yesterday with a fantastic parade and then had friends over for a barbecue so the kids could run wild.  It was hot so everyone got wet and a good time was had by all.

Mrs. Noofy's Card
For my patriotic card, I have to confess, I was completely inspired by Mrs. Noofy's card on Splitcoaststampers.  She's kindly agreed to be a guest designer today.   I changed the image, sentiment and embossing folder.

 I hope all my Canadian friends had a wonderful Canada Day and best wishes to my American friends since the 4th is so close.

Papers:  Real Red, Gina K's Luxury White
Stamps:  Camellia by MFPs for the image, Great Flowers by MFPs for the sentiment
Embossing Folder:  Daisies by Crafts-Too
Spellbinders: Lacey Circle Nestabilities



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and card layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these cards! Beautiful!
    hugs!
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards, Christina. The layout is fantastic and I love red and white together.

    ReplyDelete