Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Serendipitous Find


Today's Sketch with a Twist is to make a card with yellow and grey.  I was so tired this week after hosting my sister's wedding shower that I made a yellow and grey card but forgot to follow the sketch.  This is my second attempt.  I'll post my other attempt later.  

I decided to leave the area by the butterfly blank so I can add a sentiment as needed.  I used the Great Flowers stamp set.  The butterfly just magically appeared on my craft table.  I have no idea where it came from; I'm not sure I'd ever seen it in my stash before but it obviously wanted to be included.  Isn't it embarrassing when that happens?  Serendipitous but still embarrassing.

As for my sister's wedding shower, I will post pictures later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Funny how things appear from nowhere! The butterfly is the prefect embellishment for your yellow and gray card!

    ReplyDelete