Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy


I've decided to be inspired by my stash.  I have lots of items that I've never even used.  However, now that I am only doing one DT spot a week, I have time to create using my own stash and I'm really excited about this.  So to follow the latest trend of using your things, I've decided to do "What's This? - Wednesday"  I want to challenge myself to use items from my stash that are at least 2 years old.  Bonus points if I've never used them before.  I'm having lots of fun dusting off items and this could be dangerous.  I'm not sure I want DH to know just how much I have.

This week I'm starting off with a card that is using a pre-coloured image that has been floating in my images box for 7 years.  (The shame!)  I don't even know who makes it anymore.  The metal brads are at least 5 years old.  The paper is only a year.  

I hope you'll join me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment