Wednesday, February 25, 2015

On the Pitch


I'm so glad that soccer season is coming to a close.  Standing in the rain all winter is not my idea of a good time.  Unfortunately, it was not my son's either.  That said, his coaches were amazing and deserve lots of recognition.  They were super positive and supportive, even with him being the youngest on the team.  This card was inspired using a tutorial from Michelle Zindorf found here.

I'm using this card as my submission for this week's "What's That? - Wednesday".  The stamp is Goal, retired from Stamping Up, which I had bought second hand for when my eldest was playing 2 years ago.  The sentiment is from Freshly Squeezed Stamps, "Say Anything" set.  The star rhinestones are also 2 years old.  I'd bought them for DS's 100 Day at school and then his teacher wanted something else so they were absorbed into my stash.






No comments:

Post a Comment