Saturday, June 20, 2015

Falling For You


Hurray for me!  Reports are in.  Father's Day gifts were made, wrapped and cards made.  I'm in the last week of school - and I'm already starting to plan the fall.  It's an illness.  I love my job.

This week's challenge on MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends is to make a card with kraft paper and to use white embossing paper.  I love this combo and was really drawn to a fall look.  The acorns are from MFP's Calendar set.  I know, you see this set a lot here.  The sentiment is from MFP's Fall Apples.  I used just a little Chocolate Chip brown for contrast.

I hope everyone enjoys their Father's Day and for those of you in Canada, National Aboriginal's Day tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. ooh soo cuuuteee
    love that stamp that you stamped repeatedly and lovely leaf you put too..
    great DT card Christine
    I just join again the challenge hope you have 2 minutes time to visiting me back sweety
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete