Friday, July 10, 2015

The Little Green Frog


I love shaker cards.  I've done a few recently as part of my using my stash.  When I saw today's challenge, I knew I'd make another one.  MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends challenge is to stamp an image on coloured card stock and emboss it in white then highlight it with the same colour as the card stock.  I cheated a bit and added some brown and red too.  Isn't this the perfect image for the challenge?  It's Tree Frogs from MFP Stamp Shop.  I added a frame, the stitching is from the Waltzing Mouse die.  I then used some plastic from a berry box for the acetate and green gems from Recollections.  I may add a sentiment later but I love being able to see the beads right now.  What do you think?  Too plain?

Challenges This Card Meets:
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Hanna and Friends - Shaker Card with an Animal or Person
Fab N Funky - Inspired by a Song (The Little Green Frog)
The Male Room - Song Title (The Little Green Frog)


5 comments:

  1. Love it! I also love shaker cards! Thanks for the inspiration, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great The frog is perfect for this technique....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute shaker card. It's been awhile since I've made a shaker card, I think I should try it again. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super shaker card Christine!! I love the colors and the way the gems look like water bubbles!!

    ReplyDelete