Friday, July 17, 2015

Toes in the Water...


This week's Speedy Fox and Friends challenge is to make a beach scene.  Eeek!  I don't have any beachie images.  I cheated and used my Umbrellas and Fans sets and stamped in Pear Pizzazz.  I then masked it and made my torn edges for the top and bottom.  I inked the top bit in Island Indigo at the top and then used TH's Tumbled glass to bring down the colour a little more than half way.  I added the Frayed Burlap to the bottom.  I then added a strip of paper and added another line of Island Indigo.  It turned out better than I'd hoped, although I think I would do a brighter umbrella next time. The sentiment is from Hello Trucks.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and serene! Love the masked background and the way you used the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For not having any beach images your did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful little scene, I adore it.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could not be more beach Good job..........Lis

    ReplyDelete